Inspirational stories motivate people and we are looking for stories from those with invisible disabilities to motivate others to be active!
Writing a blog for Humans of HIIT is easy, fun and could help others be active. We are looking for you to share a journey throughout your life! When writing, consider the following:
- What was your relationship with physical activity and working out when you were a child?
- How did it make you feel and did you keep it going throughout your education?
- If you’ve always had your disability, what adaptations have you had to make? Were there any groups or schemes growing up that helped you with the adaptations you needed?
- If your disability is new, how did it impact your relationship with physical activity?
- Has a particular person had a positive impact on your activity levels? If so, how?
- What are your goals – have you reached them or are you still on that journey?
- What advice would you give to anyone who shares your disability that wants to be more active?